GHEE – How To Make Clarified Butter
Ghee is a must in many special dishes. Preparing ghee or clarified butter is so simple that after trying this you will not go to the grocery store for buying ghee.
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 1 pound Unsalted Butter cut into pieces
- 1 tsp Methi
- 1 tbsp Water
- A pinch of Salt
- First cut the unsalted butter into few pieces and then in a heavy pan add the butter and turn on the heat to low.
- When butter is completely melted and add methi for added flavor. (Optional)
- Then add 1 tbsp of water and a pinch of salt to make it grainy.
- Ghee is now done. Filter the ghee in a sterilized bottle and store it.
It took me about 20 mins to prepare this recipe and you can store ghee in a airtight container and it will last for couple of months.
If you enjoyed this post, consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel