Potato and Bell Pepper Dry Curry – Alu Capcicum
Alu Capsicum or Potato with Green Pepper recipe is a tasty and easy recipe which goes well with roti paratha and rice as well. It is a kind of dry preparation.
Serving Size: 2-3 people
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper cut into cubes
- 1 Potato cut into blocks
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp whole Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- White Oil
- Salt and Sugar to taste
- First add white oil in a pan and then add whole cumin seeds to crackle in oil.
- Now add the potatoes and fry it for about 5 mins. Then add the chopped onion and fry it until it is light brown.
- Then add the capsicum and stir it occasionally for about 3-4 mins.
- Add all the spices : Cumin powder, turmeric powder and red chilly powder and then add salt and sugar as per taste.
- Cover the lid and cook it for about 3-5 mins.
- Alu Capsicum is now ready.
Enjoy this recipe with roti, paratha or rice as well. It took me about 30 mins to prepare this dish and serves 2-3 people.
If you enjoyed this post, consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel