Dhone Patar Bora – Coriander / Cilantro Leaf Pakora
Dhone Patar Bora is a traditional Pakora which goes well as a snacks or even with dal and rice.
Serving Size: 3-4 people
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 2 bunches of Cilantro or Coriander leaves
- Besan / Bengal Gram Flour
- Baking Soda
- Finely chopped Green chillies
- White Oil
- Salt to taste
- First cut cilantro leaves and then gradually add the besan and mix it well.
- Then add half a tsp of baking soda and mix it. Now add salt as per taste and then chopped green chillies.
- Add little bit of water if it gets too sticky.
- Then add white oil for frying. When oil is hot make small balls and fry it. On low heat fry the pakoras until it is light brown.
- Take it out when done.
Enjoy Dhone Patar Bora as an evening snack or as a side with Dal and Rice. It took me about 30 mins to prepare this dish and serves 3-4 people.
If you enjoyed this post, consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel