Ilish Fish Fry – HILSHA FISH FRY
This tastiest fish is fried in mustard oil. I think any Bengali will love to have this dish with dried red chilly, oil and rice.
Serving Size: 2 people
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 2 Hilsa Fish and 2 Hilsa Fish Egg
- 2 Dried Red Chiily
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Mustard Oil and
- Salt to taste
- First season the fish with salt and turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Heat mustard oil and then fry the fish.
- Fry the fish eggs when fish is half fried.
- Turn the fish and then add the fish egg and dried red chilly.
- Remove the fish and eggs when fried.
Enjoy Hilsa fish fry with hot steamed rice and the left over oil and dried red chilly. It took me about 30 mins to prepare this fish fry and serves 2 people.
If you enjoyed this post, consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel