Calamondin Orange MARMALADE
This is how to make Orange marmalade out from freshly picked organic oranges.
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- Quarter of a lemon
- A cup of Sugar
- Slice the oranges and then remove the seeds and keep it in a bowl.
- Add lemon zest and squeeze the lemon juice.
- In a pan add above mixture and a glass of water on medium heat and bring this to a nice boil.
- After boiling 10 mins add sugar. Stir it occasionally and make sure it doesn’t stick to the bottom.
- When done and keep it aside for about 10 mins before pouring it into the jam container. Keep this open and bring this to a room temperature.
If you enjoyed this post, consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel