Plain Potato Curry – Aloor Torkari
Plain Potota Curry is really tasty and fresh breakfast recipe which goes well with Triangle paratha .
Serving Size: 3-4 people
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 3 Potatoes cut into 1”blocks
- Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Kalo Jeera or Onion Seeds
- Mustard Oil
- Salt and Sugar to taste
- First heat mustard oil and then add kalo jeera to sputter in oil and add few slitted green chillies.
- Then add the potatoes and on medium heat let fry it for about 5 mins.
- Then add turmeric powder and salt to taste.
- Now add 2 glasses of water, rest of the green chillies and pinch of sugar.
- Then mix it well and cover the lid and bring it to a nice boil.
- Turn of the heat when Plain Potato Curry is done.
Enjoy this Potato curry with Triangle paratha. It took me about 30 mins to prepare this dish and serves 3-4 people.
If you enjoyed this post, consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel