Green Beans Carrot Potato Dry Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is an easy and quick recipe of beans, carrot, and potato. This is a kind of mixed vegetables preparation which is easy to prepare and goes well with roti, paratha, or rice as well.
Serving Size: 3-4 people
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- Green Beans cut into small pieces
- 2 Carrots cut into small pieces
- 1 Potato cut into blocks
- Few Green Peas
- 3 Green Chillies
- 2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Seeds
- 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- White Oil
- Salt and Sugar to taste
- Heat white oil in a pan and then add Onion seed as a phoron. Now add all the vegetables : Potatoes, Carrots, Green Beans and then fry it for about 7-10 mins on medium heat.
- Now add green peas and green chillies. Then add all the spices cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Add half a glass of water and then add salt and sugar as per taste. Cover the lid and cook it for 5 more mins.
- Beans Carrot Aloo Dry Curry is now ready. Take it out of flame.
Enjoy this recipe with roti, paratha, or rice as well. It took me about 45 mins to prepare this dish and serves 3-4 people.
If you enjoyed this post, consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel