Alu Fulkopier Dalna – Potato and Cauliflower Curry
Potato and Cauliflower Curry is an easy and simple dish which goes well with roti or paratha.
Serving Size: 3-4 people
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- 1 Cauliflower cut into medium size pieces
- 1 Potato cut into blocks
- Green Chillies
- Green Peas
- Bay leaf
- Cumin seeds
- Red chilly powder
- Turmeric powder
- Cumin powder
- Coriander powder
- Garam masala powder
- First heat oil in a pan and then fry the potatoes. Remove it when done.
- Now add the cauliflower and fry for couple of mins. Add little bit of turmeric powder and remove it when done.
- Now add bay leaf green chillies and cumin seeds to temper in oil. Then add the ginger paste and fry it until the raw flavor of ginger is gone.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes and cook it until it becomes soft and tender.
- Then add all the spices: cumin powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, kashmiri red chilli powder and mix everything well and then add little bit of water to prevent the spices from burning.
- Add the fried potatoes cauliflower and green peas mix everything well. Then add salt and sugar as per taste.
- Now add a glass of water and cover the lid. Cook it for about 10 mins over medium heat.
- Lastly add garam masala powder and ghee. Mix it well and cover the lid.
Enjoy Potato and Cauliflower Curry with roti, paratha and rice as well. It took me about 45 mins to prepare this dish and serves 3-4 people.
If you enjoyed this post, consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel