Rosemary Chicken – Indian Style
Rosemary is an aromatic herb and used as fresh or dry leaves. Rosemary complements in wide variety of foods throughout the world especially in meat recipes.
Serving Size: 2
Cooking Time: 45 Mins
- 500 chicken
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 1/2 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tomato
- 2 green chilly
- 3 small onions
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilly powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- salt to taste
- Mix coriander, cumin powder, kashmiri red chily powder, and yoghurt well. Marinate the chicken with this mix and keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Make paste of onion and green chilly.
- Make tomato and ginger paste separately.
- Fry the chicken and keep it aside.
- In the same pan add onion paste. Stir occasionally.
- When onion turns brown, add ginger paste.
- Add tomato paste.
- Add cumin, coriander, garam masala, and red kashmiri mirch powder. Mix well.
- Add water as required.
- Add the fired chicken and cook it for 5-6 mins.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Add hot water for gravy.
- When chicken is almost done, add rosemary paste and mix well. Cover the lid and simmer it for 5 mins.
- Rosemary chicken is now done.
Serve Rosemary Chicken with roti or rice. It took about 45 mins to prepare this recipe and serves 2 people.
If you enjoyed this post, consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel