Tomato Khejur Aamsotto Kismiss Chutney – Tomato Dates Mango Bar Raisin Chutney
This is a sweet thick chutney which serves in special Bengali occasions. It is usually served with pappad towards the end of the meal.
Servings : 4-5
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 500 gms Tomato
- 50 gms Rasin
- 50 gms Mango Bar
- 50 gms Dates
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Saunf
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Mustard oil
- Pinch of salt
- Sugar to taste
- Heat mustard oil in a pan.
- Add dried red chilly, saunf and mustard seeds to crackle in oil and stir well.
- After 2 mins add small pieces of tomato and mix well until it is smashed.
- Add salt and turmeric powder. Mix it well.
- Now add Dates, Rasin and Mango bar and stir it.
- Cover the lid for about 2-3 mins then add water as required. Stir well.
- Add sugar and cook it for 5 mins.
- Tomato Khejur Aamsotto Kismiss Chutney is now done. Turn off the heat and cover the lid.
Tomato Chutney is now ready to be served in normal temperature. It serves after the meal . It took about 30 mins to prepare this recipe and serves 4-5 people.
If you enjoyed this post, consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel