MASOOR DAL with Lime Leaf
This is a awesome fresh dal and it goes well with white rice and crispy fried potato .
Serving Size: 3-4 people
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 1 Cup of Masoor Dal
- Cumin Seeds
- Turmeric Powder
- Slited Green Chillies
- Lemon Leaf
- First wash the dal and then boil it with turmeric powder and salt.
- In a kadai add mustard oil then add cumin seeds and slitted green chillies to temper in oil.
- Now add the boiled dal and then turmeric powder, salt and little bit of sugar as per taste.
- Mix it well and then add little bit of water and bring it to a nice boil.
- Lastly add lime leaf. Stir it well. Cover the lid and cook it for 2 mins.
- Masoor Dal with Lime Leaf is now done.
Enjoy with white rice and crispy fried potato. It took me about 30 mins to prepare this recipe and it’ll serve about 3-4 people.
If you enjoyed this post, consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel