Kakroll Bhaja – Teasel Gourd Fry
Kakroll is simple easy and tasty recipe. Kakroll is known as Teasel gourd. It has a unique bittersweet taste. It is a seasonal vegetable and rarely available nowadays.
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 5 tender Kakroll or Teasel gourd.
- 1tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Cut Kakroll into thin round slices.
- Add mustard oil and fry it for 10 mins in medium heat.
- Stir occasionally make sure not to burn, lower the heat if required.
- Add turmeric powder and salt. Cook it for 5 more mins.
- Take it out of flame when they are crispy.
Kakroll bhaja is now ready and it can be enjoyed with rice and dal. It took about 20 mins to prepare this recipe and serves 2 people.
If you enjoyed this post, consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel