Garden Long Bean Dry Curry – Borboti-r Chorchori
Garden Long bean is easy on stomach and loaded with full of nutrients. I love to eat borboti–er chorchori as a side dish with white rice and dal.
Serving Size: 45 mins
Cooking Time: 3-4 people
- 250 gms Pumpkin
- 250 Borboti or Garden long bean
- 1 Potato cut into blocks
- 2 dried red chilly
- 1 tsp panch phoron or bengal 5 spices
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- Mustard oil
- Salt and Sugar to taste
- First heat mustard oil and then lightly fry the potatoes and keep it aside when done.
- Now in the same pan fry the pumpkins. Remove it when done.
- Add little more mustard oil in the pan and lightly fry the garden long bean. Cover the lid if required. Keep it aside when done.
- Add little more mustard oil then add dried red chilly and panch phoron to sputter in oil.
- Add the fried pumpkins, potatoes and garden long beans and mix it well.
- Add all the spices: turmeric powder, red chilly powder, cumin powder and thoroughly mix with the vegetables. Add salt and sugar as per your taste.
- Add a glass of water and mix well. Cover the lid and cook it for about 10 mins.
- This is a kind of dry preparation so once it is dry the preparation would be ready. After 10 mins lightly crush the potatoes and pumpkins and mix it well.
Enjoy Garden Long Bean curry with rooti or rice and dal . It took about 45 mins to prepare this serves 3-4 people.
If you enjoyed this post, consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel