TRIANGLE PARATHA – Trikon Porota
Triangle Paratha is a kind of layered paratha shaped as triangle. It goes well with plain potato curry.
Serving Size: 2-3 people
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 1 and half cup of All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 1 and half cup of Whole wheat Flour / Atta
- White Oil
- First in a bowl mix atta, maida, little bit of salt, sugar and 2 tbsp of white oil. Mix everything well. Then gradually add water and make the dough ready.
- Now make medium size balls from the dough and then roll it.
- First make a circle and then sprinkle atta or brush with white oil and then fold it into half and again fold it and will form a pie shape and then roll it into triangle.
- Then preheat the tawa on medium and then add the paratha. After couple of secs turn the paratha on the other side.
- Then spread white oil from the side of the paratha.
- Enjoy when done.
Enjoy Triangle Paratha with plain potato curry. It took about 20 mins to prepare this recipe and serves 2-3 people.
If you enjoyed this post, consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel